We're thrilled to announce our special Ask a VC event! We'll have (at least) six awesome Venture Capital (VC) and Angel Investors there answering your questions on what is VC, the process for getting VC, what investors look for, and more.
Not only will you get awesome content and insight from investors, but half of the session will be "Ask me Anything" style, where you can interact directly with the investors.
On top of that, we'll have fifteen spots for those who want to make a one-minute Lightning Shout Out about what they are working on and get direct feedback from investors and the audience. If you're interested in that, just indicate that when you sign up.
- Ian Nabb - Camden Partners
- Jason Sydow - QuestMark Partners
- Brett Topche - MentorTech Partners
- Rob Rosenbaum - TEDCO
- Vince Talbert - Angel Investor
- Evan MacQueen - Core Capital Partners
- Kelly Keenan Trumpbour - See Jane Invest and Baltimore Angels
8-8:15: registration, networking and grab breakfast
8:15-8:45: "VC 101" investor panel
- What is Venture Capital? And how does it work?
- How do you even begin talking to a VC?
- What's the process like for soliciting, interacting with, and getting investment from VCs?
- What does your VC firm invest in?
8:45-9:15: open questions from audience ("Ask me anything" style)
9:15-9:45: Fifteen Lightning (one minute) Quick Feedback ShoutOuts with comments from VCs
9:45-10: Wrap up