Five minutes, 20 slides. What would you say? At every Ignite Baltimore, 16 artists, technologists, thinkers, and personalities take the stage to answer this challenge.
Our goal is to spark new conversations and collaborations across cultures and disciplines.
Ignite Baltimore #15 Speakers
- Courage to Code, Brigitte Warner
- Education Reimagined, Andrew Coy
- Meditating (Healthily) on Your Own Death, Steve Intlekofer
- Gaining Freedom Without a Car, Aaron Brazell
- Crowdsourced 3D Printing, Todd Blatt
- Rebuilding Baltimore - One House at A Time, Jacob Wittenberg
- Why LGBT History Matters, Sarah Prager
- Câ€™mon Ride that Train! — How the RED LINE could make Charm City better for us All, Rodney C. Burris
- We don't need another inner city African American Male teacher, Chip Dizard
- What on Earth is a Mainframe?, Sam Knutson
- The Peekskill Riots at 65, David Drager
- Disabled Design: A Challenge for a New "Space Race", Joe Olson
- Perfect Facade: A Young Professional's Fight Toward Mental Health, Lindsey Pope
- Microfractures in the Cycle of Child Abuse, Dan Dutrow
- Radical Redemption: Prison Hospice, Kristin Metzger, R.N.
- Surrealism: The art movement that still lives in our collective conscious, Monica Lopez-Gonzalez