Activities for the Day
8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Registration
9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Pitch Your Idea (limited to 5 business owners)
- One on One with Resource Providers, receive advice from several resource providers to help you start, operate or grow your business.
- Resource Fair, meet organizations offering services to women owned businesses
10:20 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. - Interactive Workshops
- Getting funds for your business
- Creating a digitial marketing plan to gain more customers
- Outsourcing to build capacity
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Interactive Workshops
- Getting the government as a customer
- Developing an Online Business
- Raising funds for your business through crowdfunding
12:40 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Special Workshop
1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Lunch
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Her Story, a panel of women entrepreneurs from various industry sharing strategies for growth
2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Awards Ceremony
- Business Pitch Winner Announced
- Scholarship (Academic)
- Alice Muhammad Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
Agenda subject to change.
Each participant will receive breakfast, lunch, conference bag and a resource guide with resources to further help them managed their enterprise.