Everyone fails. The question is, how do we learn from it?
If we want bigger business wins, we can't be afraid for a big loss. Hear from some of the region's most successful entrepreneurs on their "big failures", both in technology and out.
This fun and quick paced event will allow speakers to share their personal stories with the audience. Leave with some awesome tips and advice for how to overcome speed bumps on the way to the top, deal with negativity and most importantly, picking yourself up and (sometimes) starting again!
- 2:30pm - Doors Open and Networking
- 3:00pm - Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 3:10pm - Individual Presentations Begin
- Chris Tonjes
- D Watkins
- Krzystztof Sitko, Aegle
- McKeever Conwell, RedBerrry
- Valerie Gaydos, Capital Growth, Inc.
- 4:30pm - Event Close
Business Track Presented By
Business Track Supported By
Additional Support from